Patates Tiganites are the Greek version of french fries, only they're typically chunkier and have a more handcut, rustic vibe going on. They're often cooked in olive oil and adorned with feta, garlic and herbs. Here's our verion without the dairy.
3 large russet potatoes scrubbed clean and cut into wedges ( 6 to 8 wedges per potato)
Salt and black pepper
2 garlic cloves, finely minced
1 tsp dry oregano
1/2 container of Grounded Marinated Hemp Seed GOAT Cheese, cut into quarters (marinade drained and set aside)
handful of fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the potato wedges in a large bowl and season generously with salt and black pepper. Add marinade from the Hemp Seed GOAT cheese and toss well to combine.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on top, being careful not to overlap.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, turning the wedges over halfway through the cooking process. When they're nice and crispy and cooked through, remove them from the oven and place into a large serving bowl.
- Add the garlic, oregano and parsley and toss gently to combine. Top with quartered GOAT cheese cubes.
Tag us in your cooking adventures: Insta @grounded_foods or @groundedCFC on the Tok.