- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup blanched slivered almonds
- ½ tub Grounded Hemp Seed Goat Cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and when hot, add the beans. Let them blister for about 90 seconds, then toss and allow to blister for another 60 seconds. Remove from heat and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- In a small pan, toast the almonds by stirring over a high heat for 2 minutes, or until browned (no oil needed). Set aside.
- For the dressing, whisk ingredients together in a small bowl (or place in an empty jar and shake to combine).
- Add cranberries, Grounded Hemp Seed Goat cheese, toasted almonds and dressing ingredients to the bowl with green beans. Toss together and serve.
Note: you can substitute the marinade from the Goat Cheese marinade for olive oil in this recipe.