- 2 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 1 tub Grounded Hemp Seed Cream Cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet or tin with aluminum foil.
- Make a series of 1/8-inch slices along each potato, slicing 2/3 of the way through.
- Season with salt and pepper then drizzle with olive oil. Rub the oil in so that it gets in between each slice.
- Place on the baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and gently press each potato with a fork to make the slices fan out and separate.
- Return to the oven for another 20 minutes, or until potatoes are crispy and tender in the middle.
- Serve hot, with a dollop of Grounded Hemp Seed Cream Cheese on top.