- 1lb macaroni
- 1 pouch Grounded CHEESE FREE CHEESE sauce
- 2 tablespoons plant based butter
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- salt + pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Generously butter a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Cook the macaroni in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain, reserving about half a cup of the cooking liquid. Return the macaroni to the pot.
- Add the CHEESE FREE CHEESE sauce to the macaroni and stir well to combine. If necessary, use a splash of the cooking liquid to thin it out, so that the pasta is completely covered in cheese sauce. Spread the macaroni into the prepared baking dish.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the remaining butter. Add the breadcrumbs, season with salt and pepper and stir well to combine. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the macaroni.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until browned and bubbling. Serve warm.